Tuesday, November 29, 2011

About my work and hobbies

Work
I've been teaching English as a foreign language since 1989. When I graduated from the university, I worked for government schools for three years but then decided to work at the English Preparatory School of Eastern Mediterranean University. Apart from teaching, I am interested in learner autonomy, integrating technology into learning English. 

Hobbies and Interests
I use local hellumi cheese to make this one.
I  love cooking and making pies, especially winter time.
I need to spend some time to make this cheese or minced meat pie. 

I usually use cheese or minced meat or spinich.












Summer time, I spend most of my time swimming and walking along the beach.








This is the place where I live  and spend my time before and after school swimming and I feel so refreshed after all day at school.









I like listening to  music when I drive or when I work on the computer because I feel relaxed.

9 comments:

  1. Do you have any pictures of your pies?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great lifestyle, beach in the summer and pies in the winter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, this seems like a pretty idyllic lifestyle. And the kind of place where it'd be great to work from home, providing you can keep your mitts off the delicious pies long enough to get some work done. Your blog is nicely put together, Nalan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm officially drooling over those pies...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the design of your blog with the books at the side.
    I'm also impressed by the Voki. Was it hard to import it?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heather, when you visit http://www.voki.com/, you need to register first. Then you can log in and then
    Choose CREATE and then you need to follow the steps to create your own voki by texting your message.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The layout of your site is great - very clean and spacious looking. I'm jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very well-made blog, I really liked it. Same with the pictures you have posted. The pies look delicious and the beach looks like a holiday spot :-).

    ReplyDelete